"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

4.15.2010

Baby Sling, and etsy


While pregnant with Beckham, I searched for a baby sling in a fabric that I loved and never found one. So I got on etsy, my favorite website, found a seller who made custom slings, and she made me the most beautiful sling ever, in an Amy Butler designer fabric lined with super soft minky. Bonus: she lives in Portland! Of course I waited until the last minute and ordered this about 2 weeks before my due date, but I was able to pick it up at the seller's home just in time for baby! I get soooo many compliments on it and everyone asks where I got it, so here it is.
I used this all the time when Beckham was smaller, less often now, but I absolutely loved it. He was so much cozier in there than a regular front pack (which I use more now). The quality is awesome, she was so sweet and easy to work with and I definitely recommend this seller. Here are some more gorgeous things in her shop:
What a fantastic idea! I've just started seeing these car seat cover-ups lately and wish I'd have had one when my babies were smaller! Beckham has almost outgrown his carrier, so I don't think I'll invest now... but maybe IF a #3 baby makes its way into our lives? 
How amazing are these? Only $13.50 for a custom shirt or pant?? I can hardly buy them plain for that! Great unique gift idea.

Ahhh, I looove etsy. :)

No comments: