"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

6.23.2010

Ten Tasks

Ok, here it is:
My List

1. Work on sign (this is hard to describe... but as I work on it I will post pics. It's such a cool thing, can't wait to share it!)
2. Plant new lettuce in garden (to replace my 'slug lettuce')
3. Paint bookshelf that I got at a garage sale for $1
4. Reorganize books in boys' closets (using "new" bookshelf)
5. Get fabric to finish Ty's quilt (and make some progress on it)
6. Sew coffee cozy (I had the cutest one from an Etsy seller but lost it! I'm sure I could make one...)
7. Make a whole bunch of baby food to restock our freezer
8. Update Beckham's baby book/ make some progress on his scrapbook that I've barely started
9. Clean cushions on patio furniture using a homemade cleaning solution recipe I found
10. Create a system for summer chores for Ty (and be consistent!)

I sure hope this is a reasonable list. I really want to accomplish all of it, but it's kind of a lot!

I'll update with posts over the next ten days so keep checking back! And be sure to check out the other bloggers participating at The Shabby Chic Cottage!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I wish you luck with your 10 tasks. I see we have at least one in common. Finishing a quilt. I should have written that I at least want to make some progress on it like you, but I think I am overly ambisious.
I started out making my own babyfood this time too just like I did for my oldest one, but my freezer is so small and doesn't hold much and she didn't like it much anyways.
So again, good luck to you and your ten tasks.