I read a very entertaining post like this over at make happy and thought it looked like fun! So here ya go, my top ten quirks.
1. I can't stand soda. Of any kind. I've choked down maybe 5 sips in my entire life. Also on this subject, I can't go anywhere without a big bottle of cold water-- I drink almost 2 gallons a day. I never knew this was weird until just recently.
2. I also used to believe that most people knew how to spell and use basic grammar-- until I joined facebook. :)
3. Cleaning out the fridge is my very least favorite chore. The rest I really don't mind. If it wasn't for my husband I would most likely have science experiments running rampant in the back of my fridge.
4. I've used the dishwasher in my house maybe 5 times since we moved in. 2 years ago. I so prefer to hand wash.
5. When eating a meal, I finish each food before moving on to the next. I also thought this was normal until just recently. Anyone else do this?
6. My birthday is 9/11.
7. I am currently hating almost every single thing about my living room and trying desperately to come up with a new plan. A new cheap plan.
8. My absolute favorite people to hang out with are my husband and my parents. Not always in that order. :) This makes me feel very blessed!
9. On our honeymoon, the airline lost our luggage and we didn't get it back for 2 days. On the way home, they lost it again.
10. I tend to get very passionate about things I believe in-- this is one of my least favorite things about myself, and also one of my favorite.
Tell me your quirks!!