"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

1.15.2011

Happy birthday Ty!


Today my first baby turns 5.
I've had a grand ole time searching through photos and reminiscing a bit... This post is way more fun for me than it is for you. But it's my blog. And it's my baby's birthday. So... on with the reminiscing. :)


May 12, 2005. I'll never forget that day. The coveted second line appeared and our lives changed forever. 


August 25, 2005. It's a boy! I knew it! This was also the day we closed on our very first house. Big day. 


January 15, 2006, 4:41am. 9lbs, 11oz. Chubby from the start!


I have never been so tired in all my life. Until the weeks and months to come....



I love this age. About 6mos here... Ty was such a sunny, happy baby!


And chubby! Love the rolls!




"Sand in my toes, walkin' with my Papa"... life is good.




What a goofy mom he has.


Good thing dad is mostly normal.




Look out ladies. 


My little dragon, almost 2 yrs old.



Watching the Portland Beavers play a little baseball


Ty's first Disneyland trip, just after his 4th birthday.


And here he is, best big brother ever, my sweet birthday boy. 
Love him. 
Such a kind, thoughtful, sensitive, creative, bright little guy. What a joy he is. 
Happy birthday Ty.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh geez, you are making me cry! This is the greatest post, I love seeing all the pics of Ty and your family! Happy Birthday Ty, hope the next 5 years are as happy as the last 5! Thanks for sharing these super cute pics Genelle!