"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

4.20.2010

More cloth diapers... and a few owls

My good friend Becky, who recently switched to cloth for her gorgeous little one, showed me this owl diaper that she ordered from this Etsy seller. I HAD to post about it, because not only is it so stinkin' cute, it was only $10! And the seller does custom orders! Working on convincing hubby that I need just one more diaper.... Perhaps the John Deere one? Or maybe a custom boy owl print? Like this?
And while I was searching owls, I found this! How cute would it be in Beckham's owl-themed nursery? I may have to find a way to create one of these myself because I can't really justify $55 for an owl garland.

What a great idea, wrapping gifts in fabric! These are Japanese Furoshiki; eco-friendly and reusable! Plus gorgeous! I'd sure love a gift wrapped in one of these. 

No comments: