"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

4.21.2010

A Tour of Beckham's Nursery

When we found out we were having a boy, my husband came up with the idea for an owl-themed nursery, which I instantly loved. I guess it would have been just as cute for a girl... anyway. I loved that it was unique and something that could grow with him. So of course, I got on Etsy and had a bit of fun.
We painted the room a great robin's egg blue and chocolate brown. Then I ordered these birch trees, which go floor to ceiling on one entire wall. They looked so cool! Beckham loved the contrast and stared at them very early on. 
Then I found this great seller who makes eco-friendly wood and paper collages, so I ordered a custom one, plus an adorable pegboard. 


I also got this super cute box that I keep pacifiers in...


and these vinyl owl decals to perch above his door.


Then I got crafty! I never found a mobile that I loved on Etsy, so I sewed some cute little felt owls and made my own. 



I got a bit carried away sewing these little owls. I made some more as gifts, and then I appliqued one onto a onesie of Beckham's....


A few more crafts:

a memory bucket

and a magnet board!

No comments: