"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

6.30.2010

Coffee Cozy

Super excited that I finally got around to this project! It turned out so cute, and was incredibly easy. I made one for myself and loved it so much that I made a couple more as gifts.

















Mmmm, that coffee looks good...


They are really made for hot coffee, but work just as well for cold. No more freezing hands!

















Aren't they cute?
I just carry mine around in my diaper bag, that way I never have to waste a cardboard sleeve.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Great idea! I love any paper-saving idea. I'll have to make one for myself!

Genelle said...

Thanks! The pattern is super easy... I was lazy and made it without the layer of batting. Just the cotton print outer layer and an inner layer of felt! I think fleece would work well too.